Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese system which is very effective in harmonizing the energies in your home. Feng Shui emphasizes on free flow of energy inside the home. Using Feng Shui tips is a great way to introduce positive energy in your house. By helping us to be free from negative energy, Feng Shui ensures peace and happiness in the house.
Feng Shui principles help in maintaining and balancing energy around us in a positive way. Here are some easy Feng Shui tips which you can implement in your home:
- The entrance makes a huge impact on anyone who is entering the house. So it’s imperative to make entrance beautiful and pleasing. Put up a nice painting, flowers or something visually appealing at the entrance of the house.
- The overall energy levels of the house can be improved by ringing the Tibetan bell around the house at least once a week.
- Placing a three legged toad facing the main door of the house helps in improving financial status.
- Sitting with your back towards the main door of the house will attract unwanted & uninvited guests in the house.
- Clutter in the house invites negative energy, so clear the clutter at periodic intervals.
- A nameplate at the entrance of the house ensures that opportunities find your address.
- Placing an aquarium in the house is auspicious.
- Check your house for broken tiles or flooring and get it repaired as soon as possible because they help in spreading the negative energy, thus affecting your relationships.
- Place the sofa against a wall. Wall should be farthest from the entry and leave some breathing space between the sofa and the wall.
- Seating arrangement in the drawing room/ living room should be in a clutter free manner allowing free flow of energy.
- Square and rectangular coffee tables should not be used as their harsh angles would be pointed towards guests. Instead use circular or oval tables.
- There should not be any door in front of the windows because that will cause the energy escaping out of the window. Address this issue in your house by using blinds or curtains.
- Rooms should be well-lit as lighting activates energy.
- There should be no storage space beneath the bed as it will not allow the flow of energies appropriately.
- Ensure that the mirrors in your house don’t reflect any unpleasant view. If the view is unpleasant then remove the mirror immediately.
© 2017 Shaloo Walia All rights reserved