Most people are very curious to know about their future. They read daily horoscopes in the newspapers to find out how the day is going to turn out for them. Instead of reading the generalized predictions in the newspaper, you can do daily reading for yourself using your personal tarot deck.
When you do a daily reading for yourself, you select a single card that becomes your tarot card for the day or in other words ‘your theme for the day’. The purpose of the exercise is to heighten your awareness and provide you guidance for the day.
How to do the daily reading?
1. Shuffle the tarot deck.
2. Hold the deck face down in one hand and cover it with your other hand. Pause for a moment to be calm and centered.
3. Ask the Tarot to give you the guidance for the day.
4. Place the deck face down in front of you.
5. Cut the deck to the left and restack it.
6. Turn over the top card. This is your Tarot Card of the day.
7. Study it for some moments and write your reflections in your journal.
8. Return the card to the deck and shuffle again.
Doing a daily reading is easy and gives you an opportunity to connect with the Tarot. It helps you in understanding the Tarot better and helps you in becoming better at your readings. It’s important to keep a Tarot journal where you write down your reflections. At the end of the day, read the reflection you wrote down when you did the reading and see how accurate your reading was. Or may be you didn’t interpret correctly what Tarot was trying to tell you? The practice of daily readings is very good for the beginners. It’s one of the best ways to get acquainted with your Tarot deck and memorize the meanings of different cards.
© 2016 Shaloo Walia All rights reserved