We spend almost 8-9 hours every day at our office. They are almost like our second home. Unfortunately, long work hours, work stress and sedentary lifestyle leaves us little time for ourselves. If this continues for a period of time then it may lead to anxiety and depression. However, Feng Shui gives us a simple solution to attract positive vibrations and curb work stress. Here are ten plants which will help in enlivening the work space and adding positive vibes to it:
- Cactus Cactus absorbs negativity and helps in fighting anxiety. They also absorb the electromagnetic negative energies emitted by the electronic devices. Besides, they are easy to maintain and don’t need much tending.
- Spearmint Its remedial powers help in keeping you calm. Its fragrance is awesome. It also attracts wealth.
- Bamboo Bamboo is considered a symbol of purity and invites positive vibrations in the work place. It is said to bring serenity and happiness by keeping jealousy at bay.
- Jasmine This beautiful and fragrant flower helps in restoring confidence and the flow of positive energy. It is also said to enhance romance.
- Rosemary This popular herb encourages the feelings of love and loyalty.
- Mint Mint keeps negative vibes at bay and increase the flow of positive vibrations by strengthening familial bonds. It also helps in curing insomnia.
- Thyme This popular herb strengthens confidence & self worth. It also helps in cleansing negative vibrations.
- Chrysanthemum This beautiful flower infuses positivity in the workplace and keeps everyone in an upbeat mood.
- Eucalyptus It promotes prosperity and welfare. It helps in dealing with hateful and negative people. It also helps in getting better sleep.
- Aloe Vera It brings wealth and good luck. It protects people by keeping away negative vibrations. Besides, Aloe Vera is even used as a skin cure.
© 2017 Shaloo Walia All rights reserved