1. First impressions are extremely important in Feng Shui. When you first walk into a place and see something beautiful and pleasing , it will be one of the strongest filters that your subconscious mind will receive. Make that first eye contact a powerful and beautiful impression for yourself.
2. You should always sit with a solid wall behind your back in the office to have support from bosses and colleagues.
3. Put a globe in the north-west corner of your office to get better overseas opportunities and rotate it at least three times in a day in clockwise direction.
4. If you are buying a new house or a flat then bring a new born baby there. If the baby cries, it means that the house doesn’t have good feng shui. If the baby smiles then it means that the house has good feng shui.
5. Have a nameplate at the entrance of your house so that the opportunities can trace you easily.
6. Place your address book or planner on north-west corner of the desk if you looking for potential clients.
7. Do not complain all the time as it will create sha chi (negative energy).
8. Ring the Tibetan bell to improve the energy level of your house.
9. Place crystal on north-east corner of the study table of your child for improvement in studies.
10. Put a three-legged frog facing main door for financial savings.
11. Never accept money between two fingers as this is seen as cutting image.
12. Couple should not use a double bed with double mattresses. This creates a symbolic separation and may leads to disharmony between the couple. A single mattress should be used.
13. Never sit with your back towards the main door. Unwanted guests should be given such seat.
14. To improve marriage prospects, hang crystal and light in south-west corner of your room. Keep rose quartz in south-west of your room.
15. Remove medicines from kitchen and keep them in living room to ward off illness from your home.
16. Never keep unrepaired instruments like watch, telephone, mixer, spoiled ball pens, cassettes etc. in your house as this will create negative energy.
17. If the door bell of your house is shrill and annoying then the family members will be short tempered. It the door bell is dull, energy level of the house will be low. The sound of the door bell should be pleasing.
18. To improve sales, stick three Chinese coins tied with red ribbon on sales file or invoice book or order book.
19. A broken marble or tile in home or office can result into broken relationship with a family member or client or partner. Put a carpet to cover the broken marble/ tiles or replace it.
20. A tree facing your main door may result into poor health of the family members. Use a convex mirror on the outer wall facing that tree.
21. The housewife might suffer from cervical problems, pain in legs or backache if her back faces the
entrance of the kitchen while cooking. Install a convex mirror in front so that she can see what is going on behind her back through the mirror.
© 2016 Shaloo Walia All rights reserved